Powered By Blogger

יום שני, 10 בינואר 2011

Thinking and doing…

Thinking and doing…

Well, I woke up, but I feel so down…I know this feeling. This is what I feel just before I make a good change in my life. First I go down, I have no energies, and I'm sad for a few days, but then I really gather in my energies, and I can turn around anything I want…it's as if this going down is my way of filling up my battery. I first reach bottom where it's so dark sometimes, but now it's just a place where I feel my sadness, so, now that I'm OK with feeling sad, it's not so black anymore…but it is a little bit unpleasant…
The funny thing is that, as if on orders, Caroline and Vibe went away from the stables for a weekend …so, now that I want to find another place, this is the perfect timing to do so! It is amazing, it's like I couldn't ask for more, just when I need to be alone, and travel without anyone asking questions…well, god, thank you once again!

I need a plan, so the time won't go to waste…
I'll eat lunch, which is very important for my energies, then I'll set up appointments for this weekend, and then, I'll rent a car and travel to those places!!!
I want to see at least 4-5 more places, and then I'll decide.
Also, I want to see Dudi, I know he'll be good company for me right now. He's in France at the moment.
I feel like a trip to France is coming up soon…

I spoke with Sophie, she'll was happy and excited to see me again! So tomorrow morning I'll rent a car and go to France… (How the hell am I going to do that?) But I will…
Yep, it's just like going to the fence, you have no idea how the stride will be, but you know you will do everything you can to make it the best it can be so that the horse will jump the fence…
Also, I visited the dentist's place, he has a wonderful stable in Mejiel, not far from Vibe and Caroline, and it's very homey and very friendly.
The thing is that they have no room for me, and to rent a whole house is too expensive at the moment, so I'm not sure if that can be done. Also, I really liked the atmosphere, and the people, and I felt true caring for each other, which I haven't felt for already a month and a half. Yes, until now I've felt distanced from the people I have met most of the time. Except this dentist, which I liked the minute I saw him, and that was during the first week I came to the Netherlands.
This is exactly the place that Uri used to keep his horses before he left for another stable, and they're used to Israelis, and most importantly, they seem to like them as well.
If I stay in the Netherlands, I'll definitely find a way to transfer their place…

But, for the moment, I have to find a way to get to the car rental tomorrow…
Wish me luck…

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה