Powered By Blogger

יום שלישי, 4 בינואר 2011

The Holistic Therapist...

The holistic therapist

Today there is a holistic therapist person here for the horses.
I heard about her two days ago, and I just felt it in my stomach that I had to meet her.
So, I woke up, a little late in the morning, and went to the horses and there she was.
I felt, after seeing her treating the horses, that I want her to take a look at my own horse. In fact, I felt that I need someone to connect to and someone who’ll treat me as well.
She agreed to do my horse as well,
I went straight away of Igrene’s stable and took her to the grooming place, for the holistic lady.
She took a first quick look, and saw the three stars Igrene has on her face. Immediately she said…hmmm….this is a special horse!
Then she asked me few questions- one was what were we planning on doing? And I said- train and compete. She asked what level and I said 1.30, but we started lower.
Then she asked- are you sure you can do it?
She felt that I was hesitating, and she said that this horse could take me everywhere, but that I had to remember that I had to find the confidence to do so myself. I have to believe in myself, because if it’s not me- then mistakes will happen!

She asked me if I wanted to ride the horse as well, and then she could treat us as a single unit.
I quickly put my gear on, and got on the horse.
She asked me: "why are you angry? Where is all this coming from?
And I thought about it-
From way back in the day, when I wanted to be loved by my parents, but didn't get the love I needed from them.
So she said: "why didn't you speak with your parents in the first place? What is the lesson you wanted to teach yourself?"
And then she added that you cannot be loved from outside- you have to find it inside!
And I couldn't agree more!
I wanted to put my helmet on and ride but she asked me to ride without it this time.
Yes, after that accident with Andaluo (a horse I had 12 years ago), I never ride without my helmet! (Don't get me wrong, I did have my helmet on back then. That's why I'm able to do anything at all…)

I was riding, and then she asked: "what are you afraid of?"
I thought about it. From doing something wrong-
I always want to do things right, and she said:" yes, because you want to please your parents. You do your best so they'll love you, so every time you try to do more and more and more, and that love doesn't come simply say to yourself:" I am already doing it well enough", pet your horse just before you get on a course in the competition, give her sugar and tell to the both of you:" we already do it well enough!"
Then I came to a cross- and I told myself, I already did it well- and, of course, I really did it well, and the horse was even looser and happier than before.

Igrene bucks when we canter first on the left side, so this lady said- let her do that, but after one or two rounds, tell her- now, I am the boss, you listen to me.
This horse gets angry every time I'm not sure of myself; she's trying to tell me, you can do it! Think positive!

The last thing this lady told me was that this horse also has some hesitations about herself. I immediately remembered the championship story, with the former rider- first place on the first day, first place on the second day, and eliminated on the last day!

But, first of all, I give Igrene a lot of confidence, and a lot of time, which we both need in order to climb up the ladder slowly but surely. And I believe in her so much, that I cannot even bother to start explaining…
I know her unending abilities. However I'm not sure that I won't cause her to make mistakes and take her confidence down, although normally I am not rushing anyone when he's not ready yet.

This lady said she feels the French energies, and that she feels that the horse isn't sure if it can do it. She said she'll treat the horse next time, because it had already been a lot for Igrene and me.

What's left for me to do now is to give Igrene two days of good walking, because after the treatment her body must be in pain, and to work easy on Friday. That means we aren't going to the show this Friday, as we were supposed to go…but I'm perfectly OK with that. There's always next week, especially here, in Europe!

So I am going to take a shower, to relax my mind, body and soul…



אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה