Powered By Blogger

יום שישי, 7 בינואר 2011

Party in the horse society…

Party in the horse society…

My back hurts so much, that when Vibe asked me if I wanted to join them in going to a party in Rohho, I was hesitating…
On the one hand- my back hurts and I can hardly move…
On the other hand, I cannot keep on putting myself apart from the world; I better start showing myself and making contacts with people from all over Europe

15 minutes before the deadline, I started to get ready for the party…
I took pain killers for my back.
I also put on some nice clothes, so I felt really good and pretty.
But…then I put on the new hair product I had bought, thinking that it's a regular cream…but I was terribly wrong…
It was a sticky material for short hair…..dammmmn….so I started straggling with it and my long hair…and came out with a reasonable enough hair style to leave the room.

We also picked up Wendy and Pitter (not the Wendy from the stable), and went to the party.
After 20 minutes we were already there.
The place had just been renovated. It was an amazingly nice place, indoors, a grassy outdoor area, all the fences for the next day's show was already in place, everything was shining…I started regretting that I wasn't going to compete…
At first we stood outside, it was wonderful weather and we waited for other guests to arrive. After having a chit-chat around, we went inside, and the person who'd built the place made a small speech, and then the music started.
It was funny, no one danced, and every one started drinking…
I took the role of a side viewer, and I stood there with Caroline, Wendy and Pitter.
The music went on, and I felt like dancing. I know that I'm a great dancer, and I knew that if I'd dance everyone would be looking at me, but I didn't feel like drawing attention there. I wanted people to know me first, and then I'll have felt free to show myself also on the dance floor.
So, I was dancing a little bit from afar, and I saw Caroline was moving as well, but also off to the side.
If it would have been a place where no one knew anyone, I would have taken her to the floor and danced with her. If it would been another world, maybe I would also flirted with her on that same dance floor…but…she's married, and well, I don't need to mess up a very settled environment do I…?
So, we kept on being on either side of the dance floor, and that was the safest place for everyone at that party.
I start feeling more open with Caroline, and also, at lunch time, people were talking about Brad Pitt…and I said that the most interesting thing about him is Angelina Jolie…so; I kind of came out of the closet in front of these people as well…
So, maybe this is the time to say it- I am attracted to women…as well as men…
That's kind of convenient, like friend of mine; she says that it doubles my chances…
Its funny, but it's true.

I don't have a love in my life at the moment, and that actually helped me decide on this move and leave Israel.

My back!!! It's getting better!!!
Sona came back from her unexpected vacation.
As she came back, on the very same day, I went to sleep at and a half…I was so focused on my website that time just flew by…
Anyway, as I said, I went to sleep, and then discovered that Farook is missing….

I immediately started walking all over the stable, looking for him, but it was dark, and I could not see him…I kept on whispering, Farook…Farook…but he didn't answer.
At I decide to go to sleep, and I left my door open, just incase he suddenly found his way home…
When I woke up in the morning, he was already with me, so I was so relieved…but still, it amazed me, every time Sona came, something bad happened!!!
It was a whole lot of luck that my cat came back, he could have disappeared that very same day, and be lost in cold uncaring Holland

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה